Notifying the Public Works Department During Construction

The Town of Marystown would like to advise local contractors that, while completing water and sewer repairs to private properties, the Public Works Department should be contacted and notified of the repairs. This notification will allow the Public Works Department to turn off the curb stop to the property to deter any further damage to the curb stop and lines. The Public Works Department can be contacted as (709) 277-1402.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Last Updated
Recent Articles
0 of 0