Lost Pets

The Town of Marystown employs an Animal Control Officer. If you have lost your pet in the Marystown area, please call Sandra Burke at 277-0945 to see if she has found it or advise her of your wandering pet so she can keep an eye out for it.

Last Updated
Recent Articles
0 of 0